Saturday 15 May 2010

Argument :- Communication by internet


Nowadays you can find the Internet in each home, every person used I to connect with others. The Internet is the main communication between the people at the world.In my essay I will show both arguments for and against and I will give my opinion with reasons for my opinion.

There are many people who think that it affect s their life in bad way. Many commentators are of the be view that the internet causes the people stay away from their families. For example nowadays many teenagers spend most of them time on the internet and the stay away for their family. A common opinion is that many parents say for those children are neglecting the study because of the Internet.

On the other side people think the internet has brought the people together. It is often said that they are be close with other especially when they are abroad. As they can connect with other people when the study abroad almost every day. Moreover they can stay near to them when the home sick. There is the person who says that they can build a relationship with other and end it with marriage. Such as my friend meet a girl on the internet from another country and now he engaged with this girl.

In my opinions, I agree with some point of both side, I agree that the in Internet make the family far away from each other , Also I agree that we can connect with people who are abroad, it depend with the person who use the Internet and he don’t addiction the Internet and forget his family which they beside him.

No comments:

Post a Comment